Friday, July 23, 2010

Process: post #6

Now I'm starting to create some form. After laying in the woman's local color, I then went in with the Pointed Wet Eraser (with the brush opacity at about 12-15 percent) and started to pull out the highlights. I decided on the light source coming from screen left. At this point I'm starting to accumulate a lot of layers which tends to bog down the software, so here I decided to dry the layer instead of creating a new one since I'll need to make a few more later. After drying it, I began to lay in some shadows on top. I'll take this same approach for the rest of the image as well.

No comments: